A highly emollient oil that is rich in Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids and high in vitamins A, E and sterols.
The oil is easily absorbed, it is non clogging and helps to maintain skin elasticity. It soothes and nourishes dry and problematic skin. The high level of Vitamin E (tocopherol) makes this oil stable and an excellent anti oxidant.
My baobab oil is organic certified by my supplier and is produced from wild grown trees with high sustainability in mind.
- an excellent emollient for skin and hair
- non comogenic
- rich in vitamins A, E and F
- high in sterols
- may help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- soothes, nourishes and calms dry and problem skin
- excellent carrier oil for massage products
- organic certified by my supplier (DE-ÖKO-037)
net volume: 30 ml.
Ingredients: Adansonia digitata (undiluted, 100% pure oil).
For external use only.