Based on oil palm free (Elaeis guineensis) cold processed. I also use baking soda and myrrh as well as essential oils for freshness and a great aroma. Free from preservatives, and harsh abrasives, this paste keeps your teeth clean and your breath fresh.
- 100% vegan friendly
- suitable for very sensitive teeth
- cruelty free
- free from synthetic preservatives and fluoride
- essential oils added for a fresh breath all day long
- suitable fo use by children (under supervision initially - as with all toothpastes)
- no added glycerin
- NEW: packaged in a 100% fully recyclable aluminium tin
To Use: dip your dry toothbrush into the paste and brush your teeth thoroughly. Rinse with lukewarm water. Some dentists and hygienists recommend not rinsing toothpaste. This is a personal choice and depends on your tastebuds.
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, purified water, saponified: olive oil, coconut oil, babassu oil, shea butter, castor oil, sesame oil. Xanthan gum, myrrh oil, grapefruit oil, peppermint oil. Contains naturally occuring limonene.
Net weight: 60 ml.
Keep at room temperature - this paste may harden if kept too cool. Replace lid firmly after use so as to keep water out. Use within 3 months of opening.